Your grandma and grandpa are the living proof that fairy tales do happen – so why not use this to create a really special, romantic moment just for them? Honoring your grandparents’ relationship and love story is one of the best ways to add a sentimental touch to your wedding and show them how thankful you are for their presence at your wedding.
What are some of the loveliest old-school for a moment dedicated to your grandpa and grandma?
Here are some suggestions:
- The Drifters, Save the Last Dance for Me. The music and the meaning behind this song, in this context, are bound to create the kind of moment nobody will ever forget. Prepare yourself for a dance that’s deeply emotional – so much that it sends shivers of emotion down your spine and makes you feel touched down to your very core!
- Sonny and Cher, I Got You Babe. This song is all about strong love – the kind that makes relationships last for decades, just like in the case of your grandparents. Your grandma and grandpa are, without doubt, quite familiar with this tune – so they will definitely love it if it’s dedicated to them.
- The Beatles, I Saw You Standing There. Only The Beatles can create a song so meaningful and so beautiful about the exact moment two people fell in love. There’s so much beauty and timelessness in this tune that not only your grandparents will love it, but everyone else too – even if they didn’t know it until now.
- Frank Sinatra, The Way You Look Tonight. This is a true all-time classic. Played at weddings to the date, this romantic blues is known by everyone. Dedicate it to your grandparents if you want to give them a moment to truly shine, while setting the tone of the evening for everyone else too!
- Elvis Presley, Can’t Help Falling in Love. We couldn’t have missed adding the King himself to this list, really! This is one of his most romantic songs (and one of the most romantic songs ever), so it is more than suitable for the moment!
Have you booked your wedding DJ in New York? Contact Moving Music DJs and allow us to be the ones who make your Big Day feel absolutely memorable. Contact us and you will definitely love our services!