Love deserves to be celebrated in the most amazing ways. Of course, every day you’re with the one you love should be a reason to be happy and rejoice – but when you’ve reached a new milestone together, many of you will want to gather up your friends and family and throw an anniversary party everyone will remember.
What are the best songs to play at your Buffalo, New York wedding anniversary? We have some ideas for you – so read on and steal some inspiration.
- Journey – After All These Years. A powerful rock song perfect for the couple who’s been together for many years and feel their love growing stronger every single day. Unconventional, but romantic and really amazing in terms of message!
- The Beatles – When I’m 64. This sweet and romantic song by The Beatles is a true masterpiece. It has love, nostalgia, and a really, really beautiful meaning. Regardless of how long you’ve been married (be it one year, two, or twenty-five), you will find this song bears a lot of beauty and sensitivity in it. Perfect for those of you who want to have a special wedding anniversary dance.
- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – The Time of My Life. Yes, this is the Dirty Dancing song – and yes, it is an absolutely amazing choice for any wedding anniversary. You and your SO have spent your time laughing and standing by each other through thin and thick – and it was the time of your life! To many, even merrier and more beautiful memories created together!
- Celine Dion – Because You Loved Me. The Queen of romantic songs could not have missed from this list. If you want a powerful voice with a very, very emotional message and vibes to it, this is IT. The lyrics, the music, the voice – everything about this song is romantic and absolutely beautiful.
- Christina Perri – A Thousand Years. Somewhat similar in genre with the aforementioned option, this one is a bit more modern – so it’s really ideal for couples who want to add a dash of uniqueness while still staying elegant and timeless at their wedding anniversary.
Looking for the most amazing event DJ in Buffalo, New York? We’re here. Contact Moving Music DJs and hire us if you want your wedding anniversary to be unforgettable from every single point of view. Contact us today and let’s talk about your big event!
Walking down the aisle at your own wedding is bound to be one of the most magical, beautiful, and unforgettable moments of your entire life – so of course you want to be embraced by a song that represents you, your love story, who you are, and what you believe in!
What are some of the most special songs you could include in your Buffalo, NY wedding processional? We have gathered some lesser common ones, so that you feel inspired to create a truly unique moment at your wedding – so read on and find out more.
- Passenger – I See Love. Passenger is probably most popular for a song that’s about a breakup – but that doesn’t mean it’s all that he sings about. The song we’re suggesting here is filled with hope, romantic beauty, and lyricism – which is precisely why it’s so perfect for the stunning moment you’ll make your grand appearance at your wedding, slowly walking towards the one you’ll share your love with for the rest of your life.
- Regina Spektor – Us. Many people haven’t heard anything from Regina in at least a decade – but her music is well-alive. This one is absolutely perfect for quirky couples who really see life in beautifully colored ways – give it a listen if you don’t know it and we bet you’ll end up loving it!
- Jazon Mraz and Colbie Caillat – Lucky. You are lucky to have met such an amazing person – and even more, you are lucky to get married to such an awesome person. What better way to show just how lucky you feel than through a song that’s just about that: pure love and gratitude?
- Sara Bareilles – I Choose You. This song is a wedding vow in its own right. It’s downright romantic, beautifully written, superbly sang and, more than anything, filled with hope and love. Even the title of the song says so much!
- Beyonce – XO. Queen Bey’s songs are usually very, very popular – and this one makes no exception. However, there’s less of a chance that you’ve listened to this at a wedding ceremony before, despite it being truly well-fit for such an occasion. Such a powerful voice, such a powerful message!
Looking for the most amazing wedding DJ in Buffalo, New York? Moving Music DJs is here to provide you with true entertainment for your Big Day! Contact us and find out more about our services today!
Planning a corporate event in the New York area can be really stressful, especially if you don’t know where to start on your path to success. What are some of the crucial tips to keep in mind when planning corporate events, and how do you make them happen?
We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Know your goals. Corporate events don’t happen just for the sake of happening – they have a clearly defined purpose. From corporate events planned for the press to corporate events planned for business partners or parties planned for the employees, they all have a goal. It may be building a better relationship with the press or the business partners or it may be making employees feel loyal to the company – in any case, there is always a purpose.
- Know your audience. Once you have defined your event goals, you can start drawing the target audience. Who are they? What do they like? Not all forms of entertainment work for everyone, so it’s really important to know what your event guests are more likely to appreciate. You can’t know what each of them wants – but you can surely guess what the vast majority of them like.
- Don’t do it alone. Great events are never planned by one person. It takes a team to make a really successful event, regardless of what it may be. If your company hasn’t clearly assigned a team for the event planning, ask for volunteers. You’d be surprised how many of your colleagues are happy to chip in and do whatever they’re best at: sourcing vendors, organizing the seats, bringing new ideas to complement the event concept, and so on.
- Don’t go over the budget. Yes, great events can be planned with a smaller budget too. Going over the budget or other limitations you have may sound like a great idea when you want to make sure it all turns out as a huge success – but is it really a good business decision? Probably not – so better stick to your budget, splurge where it matters and be thrifty with the elements that may not make that much of a difference.
Looking for a great event DJ in Buffalo NY? If you want to hire the best in the entire area, be sure to contact Moving Music DJs. We’re here to make sure your event music makes your guests feel absolutely amazing.
Everyone wants to have a successful wedding – the kind people just talk about month and even years after the big event. Of course, you too want to have a really amazing Big Day – but what are the ingredients you should absolutely include to make sure you have the perfect wedding you dream of?
We have gathered some of the most important tips to know about this – so read on and find out more.
- An easy to follow day-of schedule. OK, it may not be easy to follow, but it should be clear, concise, and to the point. It may take a bit of time to put this together, but it will help you avoid utter and complete chaos on what’s meant to be the most beautiful event of your entire life.
- A very good photographer. You need to capture the beauty of this amazing day in a gorgeous, stylish way that suits you and your love story. And that’s where a good photographer comes into the picture – make sure you hire the best one in the Buffalo, NY area – it will be more than worth it.
- A backup plan for everything that might go wrong. It might feel really difficult to anticipate every single little thing that may go wrong on the Big Day – but you can definitely plan something for some of the most common issues – such as the dress getting stained (DIY bridal emergency kit), rain (a wedding tent you can easily put up in case you need to), vendors missing (making sure that the contract you sign with them includes a backup option), and so on.
- A good amount of fun. Weddings are supposed to be really fun – so invest in this. Your wedding DJ, your photo booth, your lighting, and the other entertainment options you have booked will make everyone feel really great. This is how amazing memories are born, so make sure not to skimp on anything connected to your guests’ entertainment – it will be worth every single penny.
Looking for an awesome wedding photo booth, for exquisite wedding lighting, or for a truly talented wedding DJ in the Buffalo, New York area? Moving Music DJs is here to help you with this! Contact us today and allow us to be the ones who will make you and your guests feel absolutely excellent on the Big Day!
Hiring a DJ is a very important step in your wedding planning process – especially since wedding entertainment can really matter a lot when it comes to how great your guests feel attending your Big Day in Buffalo.
So, to help you make the right decision, we have gathered some less-talked about questions you should definitely ask your DJ before hiring them. Read on and find out more.
- Will they take breaks? If so, when – and what music will play while they are away? In general, music plays on the background of weddings all throughout the event – sometimes softer, other times louder, but it does. Talk to your DJ and see what will happen when they’re away for breaks (after all, they are humans too).
- Have they ever worked at your event venue? This question is important because every place sounds different – so your DJ should know what type of equipment they should bring in to make sure your wedding music sounds really qualitative. Also, some venues offer their own sound systems, so your DJs should be aware of this – again, to know what’s necessary and what’s not.
- What do they do to motivate the people to dance? Sometimes, wedding guests need a little push to join in on the dance floor fun – and a good DJ knows exactly how to get them off their seats and into the middle of the fun. Talk to your DJ about this as well, to make sure you’re on the same page.
- When do you need to book them? Some DJs need to be booked very well in advance (as you might have guessed, especially the DJs that are very popular and in-demand). Others may allow for a shorter time span between the actual booking and the wedding date. Ask this, to be absolutely certain you won’t book your favorite DJ too late.
- When should you submit the playlist, the do not play list, and the other event details? Again, this may vary a lot from one DJ to the other – so it’s quite important to make sure you hand in these details in due time.
Looking for a fantastic wedding DJ in Buffalo, New York? Moving Music DJs is here for you – give us a call, and let’s talk about the awesome services we offer. You will never regret hiring us – that’s for certain!
Wedding entertainment is, without doubt, one of the single most important things on your mind right now. After all you DO want your guests to feel excellent during the wedding and you DO want them to remember it fondly – so yes, entertainment plays a huge role in all of this.
What are some of the most special wedding entertainment ideas your guests are bound to love? We have some tips for you – read on and inspire yourself.
- Table chef. Want to help guests break the ice even if they don’t know each other THAT well? Assign a “chef” from the guests at each table and ask them to carve the meat for everyone else. What better way to bring people together than through…food?
- If you are looking for an extra-layer of fun at your wedding, hire a caricaturist. People will surely line up for this fun treat!
- Did you know “Birds and Butterflies” is a huge wedding trend right now? Instead of the classic white doves, why not have someone release butterflies when you make your wedding exit? It will feel magical!
- Oversized chess (or any other board game). Bring guests outside by inviting them to a game of oversized chess. It’s way more entertaining than the “normal” sized version and it’s perfect for a spring or summer outdoor wedding.
- Plan a Prosecco bar. Everyone loves Prosecco and that’s a given. What’s even better than a glass of this delicious drink? A glass of Prosecco with all kinds of treats guests can choose from to customize their own drink.
- Entertainment…from the bride and groom. Can you sing, paint, or amaze your guests any other way? Offer them a fun treat by performing a mini-show at your own wedding – it will make them smile so much!
- Balloon fun. Did you know balloons have started to re-gain a lot of popularity in the wedding world? If you don’t want to use them for the wedding décor, why not bring a balloon artist to the wedding? We bet children (of all ages!) will be delighted!
Looking for a wedding DJ in Buffalo, NY? Contact Moving Music DJs and hire us for your Big Day!
Weddings are very happy events in people’s lives – so naturally, you will want your guests to have tons of fun celebrating your love story.
Aside from awesome music (which, of course, we can take care of), what are some of the other ways you can entertain your guests and sprinkle a bit of fun into the Big Day? We have gathered some of the very best ideas for couples who are not very much into traditional wedding entertainment – so read on and find out more.
- Liquid nitrogen drinks. Want to sprinkle your open bar with something really unique that is bound to impress all of your guests? Have them instantly cooled with liquid nitrogen – not only will the drinks taste amazing in their coolness, but this is a show everyone will definitely love.
- Rent a ball pit. Who doesn’t like reverting to childhood and having some good, old-fashioned fun? We bet your guests will love diving into a ball pit at the after-party – so why not rent one? This will definitely give birth to a lot of awesome pictures!
- Replace the candy bar with a popcorn bar. Yes, you read that right – popcorn is just the kind of snack everyone loves, so your guests will be delighted to grab a serving and add their favorites from a variety of toppings.
- Replace the classic rice toss with… pom poms. Want to add color and liveliness to your wedding ceremony exit? Give your guests small pom poms to toss at you as you make your exit – it will make for really fun photos!
Have you found your wedding DJ in Buffalo, NY? If not, and if you are still searching for someone who’s equally reliable and talented, be sure to contact Moving Music DJs. You won’t be disappointed!